With our Mountain Winery Shuttle, you can fully enjoy the fine wine and music without the long drive up the hill.
Rhythm Shuttle will serve most Mountain Winery night concerts (click “reserve your trip” to see calendar) with departures from Cupertino and Saratoga.
Why Rhythm Shuttle?
- We go up to the Mountain Winery more often than any other provider. Our drivers know the route and the venue to provide the smoothest experience.
- No need to leave the show early to get a ride, or risk having to wait almost an hour for a ride at the end of the show. We let you enjoy the entire show.
- We pick up from selected hotels (boutique hotels and international chains) as well as locations with free parking and VTA bus access.
- Multiple departure times to the venue. We will get you on time whether you plan to dine at the Mountain Winery or at any fine dining establishment in Downtown Saratoga.
Pick up locations, times, and fares
Pick up locations
- Star 1 Credit Union (near Saratoga Ave & Big Basin Way – 14411 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070), parking available behind the shops, board shuttle at the front on the street
- Inn at Saratoga – Lower lobby
- Saratoga Oaks Lodge – across the street
Pick up times
|Show start time||Trip 1 🍴||Trip 2||Trip 3||Trip 4|
Please select Trip 1, 2, or 3 (4 for early start time shows) when you reserve. This determines our schedule and ensures enough seats for everyone. If you’ve changed your plans please resubmit the form as soon as possible so we may adjust schedule if necessary. Due to seating capacity, we may not necessarily allow riders to board shuttle at a different time unless it is notified 2-3 hours ahead of time.
Actual pick up time may vary 5-10 minutes.
Round trip fare
$17 per person
Pick up locations
- De Anza Blvd & Stevens Creek – at Starbucks next to Chevron – 20520A Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
- Hotels: Juniper, Aloft, Courtyard, Hilton Garden, Cupertino Inn
Pick up times
|Show start time||Trip 1 🍴||Trip 2|
Please select Trip 1 or 2 when you reserve. This determines our schedule and ensures enough seats for everyone. If you’ve changed your plans please resubmit the form as soon as possible so we may adjust schedule if necessary. Due to seating capacity, we may not necessarily allow riders to board shuttle at a different time unless it is notified 2-3 hours ahead of time.
Actual pick up time may vary 5-10 minutes, and is 5 minutes earlier for Courtyard and Hilton Garden.
Stopover in Saratoga
You can board the Trip 1 shuttle to Downtown Saratoga, have dinner at any of the fine restaurants in downtown, and board the shuttle from downtown to get to the Winery just before the show starts (see Trip 3 under the Saratoga tab). To do so, please select “Trip 1 and Trip 3” on the trip selection.
Round trip fare
$23 per person
Door to door
There’s a minimum requirement of 4 riders or $112 fare for any door to door service. Private shuttle is available for a minimum of 8 riders or $224 fare.
Door to door pick up/drop off service are only available in those cities: San Mateo, Foster City, San Carlos, Redwood City, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Campbell, San Jose, Los Gatos. We may not offer door to door service for some shows due to conflicting events.
Pick up time will be determined at the time of confirmation. For some locations (outside the immediate Saratoga, Cupertino, and Mountain View areas), we will pick up at a time that we can arrive Downtown Saratoga on time at 5:20pm to pick up from hotels. Our pick up time from the same location (particularly in cities north of Mountain View) may be much earlier on weekdays than on weekends to take account of traffic congestion on the road on weekdays.
All door to door service need to be reserved and confirmed at least 1 day before the ride.
Round trip fare
$35 per person (4 minimum) – North of Mountain View
$28 per person (4 minimum)
At end of show
After the show is over, look for the vehicle in the same parking lot as passenger drop off. Driver will provide instruction on the trip to the Winery.
We leave 15-20 minutes after the show is completely over. Call the driver if you need more time to reach the shuttle (will wait). If you are going to the meet and greet after the show please let us know and we can arrange a pick up 1 hour after the show is over.
- We provide shuttle service to live concerts and comedy shows at the venue. We do not provide shuttle service for movies.
- Cupertino pick ups/drop offs may not be available on nights where there are events at Shoreline and SAP Center.
- Arrange all pick ups and drop offs in Downtown Saratoga (parking lot behind Big Basin Burger Bar). Shuttles are not permitted to pick up/drop off passengers at the front gate of Mountain Winery.
⚠ Do not use online form for same day reservation after 1pm. Call 650-260-3976 instead. This is necessary to ensure sufficient capacity on all trips.
⚠ We don’t accept reservation for one way trip leaving Mountain Winery.
⚠ Reservations for 5 or fewer from scheduled stops will not get confirmation from our staff. Just show up at scheduled time. We confirm for large groups (where we may set special times for private trips) and home pick ups.
We will send a reply by email after you’ve submitted a request with a valid email address. Please wait a few minutes and check your spam folder for the reply before calling or resubmitting.
Currently we are only able to operate one vehicle for all trips before the show, but able to provide multiple shuttles after the show. On some nights some trips may be impacted so we may ask riders to take an earlier or later shuttle to balance the load while assuring all riders a seat down the hill after the show. Please only take the shuttle at the time agreed upon (even if there are seats available) so we don’t have to bump riders at the other stops. All scheduled trips will arrive at the Mountain Winery before show time.
Reservation for single rider (paying a single fare) can be made if the trip has sufficient ridership.
Contact us as soon as possible (by email or phone) in the event that you decide to cancel the ride. Trip may be canceled if there’s insufficient ridership. Customers affected will be notified by phone at least 2 hours before trip time.
If you decide to ride on a different trip than what you originally reserved for (like you decided to have a dinner at the Winery), call or resubmit the reservation online as soon as possible. If you don’t do that, we either may not have room for you on the early trip or not run it due to lack of riders.