Take Rhythm Shuttle direct to SF after concerts at Levi’s.
With Rhythm Shuttle…
- We run direct to SF at your door. No need to worry about transferring between trains late at night. No need to worry about a connecting ride once in SF. We are providing the same convenience as from Shoreline Amphitheatre and SAP Center.
- Thirsty? We offer free bottled water with your ride.
Where we drop off:
- In San Francisco, we can drop off at your door.
- Can arrange drop offs in other areas north of Santa Clara for larger groups (ask us)
Transportation to Levi’s before the show from San Francisco is available from Caltrain and VTA. If you do plan to ride with us after the show, purchase a one way ticket and not day pass to save money. Shuttle is available to pick up from home north of Santa Clara to Levi’s for large groups.
Fare per person: $19 to SF
- Just book for your ride below.
- We leave 20 minutes after the end of concerts.
- Board the shuttle on Calle Del Luna by Calle Del Sol (by the taxi area – See map at bottom of page)
Reservation and prepayment is required prior to the show. Walk on riders will be accommodated on space available basis. Shuttle may not be available if no reservation is placed.
The receipt that you get from Paypal is your ticket to ride. There will be no additional confirmation. Be ready to present receipt (on paper or phone) to the driver when boarding.
8-18 Rolling Stones
|Concert date||8-18 Rolling Stones|
|Service||At your door drop off is available anywhere in San Francisco.|
Shuttle boarding location
Use GPS to find your way. It is dark out there and easy to get lost. Use this address for your GPS 2271 Calle De Luna, Santa Clara, CA 95054. The vehicles would have either “Rhythm Shuttle” or “Airport Shuttle” labels on the exterior. This 2271 location is a reference point. Boarding will occur on public street somewhere along that block and not on that property.